Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MS Bike Ride - 9/20/08

I did the MS Bike Ride to help spread awareness of multiple sclerosis.

http://www.bikems.org/

I thought it was a fun ride. We rode along the Santa Barbara and Monteceito beaches then I followed some people who got lost and rode along the back roads along the 229. Instead of doing the 30 miles I was signed up for, I wound up doing the 75 miles as I followed the people doing the 75 mile ride 1/2 way on their trail, then ride back to join the 30 mile trail. That was the hardest workout my legs every had. Here are some pics.



1 comment:

aa said...

Hi,
I think that you had a lot of fun while the ride. You have a very tough work as it is not easy to ride a bicycle 30 miles and you went out from the ride to found that people who had lost from the right way. I think that you got very tired after that ride….

===================================
Saurabh
look4ward